Bamboo duvet cover (1 article)
The duvet covers we have them available in the following 3 sizes:
- 230cm width and 250cm length for bed size 150 x 200cm,
- 240cm width and 250cm length for bed size 160 x 200cm, and
- 260cm width and 250cm length for bed size 180 x 200cm.
Our bamboo products help take care of your skin and hair:
- Antibacterial, anti-odor and anti-germs
- Breathable, controlling your sweat
- Regulate your body temperature
- Keep your skin and hair hydrated
- Prevent wrinkles, rushes and acne
- Prevent hair tangles and damage
- OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 Class1 certified
Our bamboo products help take care of the environment:
- 100% biodegradable and vegan
- Organic farming without pesticides or fertilizers
- Very durable and resistent
- Carbon neutral
- Minimum water and energy consumption
- Dyed with eco-friendly dyes.
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
100% Bamboo viscose obtained from the pulp of the bamboo plant and without mixing with other microfibers.
The sateen weave and 300 Thread Counts of the fabric are optimum for superior softness and comfort. In addition, the 300 threads of bamboo are superior to the 1200 threads of Egyptian cotton in breathability and durability.
Machine wash and dry at 30º, delicate/gentle cycle. Tumble dry low or delicate/gentle cycle but recommendation is to hang dry to minimize wrinkles.
Use mild, bleach-free detergent.
No conditioner needed; they're already soft and with natural anti-odor properties.
Iron at low temperature or steam. Easy iron fabric.