Why B-ESS bamboo for your sleep?
We all know that sleeping well is important for how you feel and tackle the next day. Depending on the type of bed sheets you use, you could have a good or bad night’s sleep.
Our soft and cosy bamboo bedding is designed to improve the quality of your sleep.
Bamboo fiber is just as smooth as silk or high-end Egyptian cotton, but with far greater benefits.
It is an organic and sustainable fiber with extraordinary properties that serves the environment as well as people in different ways.
All our products are made of 100% bamboo fibers of 300 Thread Count not blended with other microfibers.
Why is bamboo so beneficial for the skin?
The bamboo fiber is as good as silk for skin, and even more, thanks to its exceptional properties:
- Maintains skin hydration preventing wrinkles.
- Naturally antibacterial, hypoallergenic and antifungal.
- Highly breathable and thermoregulating.
- Moisture-wicking keeping you dry.
- Superior comfort and softness.
Read more about the skin and hair benefits of bamboo!
Why is bamboo so sustainable?
The bamboo fiber is a regenerated cellulose made from the pulp of the bamboo plant with unique eco properties:
- Completely biodegradable.
- Requires a minimum consumption of water and energy.
- One of the fastest growing plants reaching maturity within 3-4 years filled with eco-friendly properties.
- No herbicides, pesticides, and irrigation (it grows with natural rainfall).
- Carbon neutral fiber keeping the air clean.
Read more about the eco-friendly properties of bamboo!
The bamboo yarns used for all our collections are OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified for the absence of harmful substances.
Switch to B-ESS bamboo bedding and accesories to discover its amazing properties!